Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Garden this year! 2010

These are pictures of my garden on July 3rd 2010. I'm so proud!!





These are pictures taken on the 29th of July 2010. My garden is getting so big!

Some of the Peppers.



My tomatoes! Well so of them.:)
One of the Giant pumpkins.
I planted 9 pumpkin plants and i didn't think that all of them would come up but... they did!

More Pumpkins!


My tomato plants.

My corn!

I am so proud of my garden this year this is the biggest it's ever been!

Peppers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Awesome Garden. I'm so jealous. I wish we had the space for one here. BTW I am showing up as Atlanta GA just so you know that's me. We just got a new internet provider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks awesome. Growing a garden is addicting, it is so fun to go out and see how fast everything grows when it starts producing.

    ReplyDelete