Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bikes

So I  told Mike that Brad was going to get a new bike because the tire's on his bike were NO good and i couldn't replace them and so I knew this was coming.."Mom I want a new bike too!". So i told him that the only way he was going to get a new bike is if he learned to ride without training wheels.
His old Bike

 Well a promise of a new bike and fifteen Minutes later He's riding without training wheels. I have tried since last summer to get him to ride with out them without success....GRRR....So i guess bribing isn't to bad......
His NEW Wheels! 

Brad's NEW Wheels!
Bradley decided on the Lighting McQueen Bike. LOL I think he probably would of gone with a Buzz Lightyear bike but we could find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment