
We got Daxton's quilt done and Michael wanted us to Build a hide out so that's what we did. he was so excited to show Jeff when he came home, he went and hid in it and yelled " Daddy come find me" Just as Jeff closed the door when he got home.

Bradley was so excited, I don't think he quite knew what was going on but he sure was a talkin' and kickin'.

I would of never thought of using my quilt frames and stands to make a hide out but it sure made a great one! I'm glad that i decided to make him a quilt so that Michael could have such a great idea. All Michael could say was " Daddy can come and play in my hide out with me. Yeah!". So tonight we had a movie night in the hide out! We had so much fun.
I think that's my Favorite thing to do with the Boys!!! Little Mr. Bradley looks like his just happy with be playing with his Big Brother!!
ReplyDelete