Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some thing so wonderful!!


On Feb. 27, 2010 Jeff and I went through the temple and got sealed to our family for time and all etenity. I have to say that although it was overwelming it has to be one of the best days of my life! It was so neat to have all of my family in the sealing room to witness us being sealed as a family. Bradley was so cute, he just was beaming! The sealer said his name and he just sat there and smiled the biggest smile and you could tell that he just wanted to talk to the sealer and tell him how excited he was but he new that it was a place to be quiet in. Michael did so good. I'm so proud of him for being there even though he keeped telling us that he didn't want to go because it was scary. I'm so thrilled that my husband was willing to go through with me, so that our family can never taken from us as long as we do what is asked of us. I never knew that you could feel the spirit that strong, but i'm glad to know that i can go back and feel that spirit again and again. I want to tell EVERYONE thank you for waiting for me to get there! I know that it took me a long time but i'm glad that i prepared myself for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment