Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Friday, May 7, 2010

Legacy walk!

This year I have decided that i'm going to walk every day at least a mile or if i can more, weather it be on my new tred mil or out side and so far I've done pretty good. I was doing really good just doing it on my tred mil and then it got warm outside( well that was before it turn from spring back to winter) i noticed Jen Roberts( a gal that i met at the Weston market.) walking everyday with her kids. So i asked her if she wanted to walk with some one and she said she love the company so we started walking together during the week. It has really been a blast getting to know her. WE have a lot of thing in common, our Birthday's and our Anniversary's are the same not to mention we agree on a lot of things. Anyway's she asked me if i wanted to do the Legacy Walk that the hospital put's on and so i agreed and I AM SO EXCITED, to go and do something like this. I have never done anything like this before and so i can't wait!!!

1 comment: