My grandma had her 90th birthday party and the whole Sorensen family got together to celebrate it. I was so nice to see all the Sorensen side cousins that...well we haven't seen since i was very young.
That same day Jeff's sister Linda got married, it was a very pretty wedding. I'm glad that she found someone that makes her Smile and not to mention very HAPPY!
Jeff is in the Idaho Nation guard and got his call to go over seas. He leaves Sept.17 and will be gone for a year. I know that it's going to be hard and i don't think that it's totally hit me how hard that it's really going to be. I love him and am very proud of him for fighting for our country, I know that i wouldn't be able to go and do it so i'm very glad that he's willing to go and do it for me and our country.
And last but not least I can't believe how big my boy's have gotten in the last month. Michael Is such a good little helper and Bradley is starting to just be full of smiles!


And Rolling Over!!! Can't wait to see if you can get it in Film!!! ;)
ReplyDelete