| Getting up and ready to send Daddy back to work. |
| I dont want daddy to go back to work...... |
| out the door we go...... |
| the last pic of Jeff and the Boys! |
| Our last Family Photo until Jeff comes home in September! |
It's never to late for Happily ever after
| Getting up and ready to send Daddy back to work. |
| I dont want daddy to go back to work...... |
| out the door we go...... |
| the last pic of Jeff and the Boys! |
| Our last Family Photo until Jeff comes home in September! |
You are doing so well. Time will fly by. I'm glad he got to come home and visit. We decided it would be harder on us and Malachi if my hubby came home in the middle so we just let him stay out the whole time.
ReplyDeleteI think about you often. Stay strong.
Awe, this brought tears to my eyes. I hope September gets here fast!
ReplyDelete