Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jeff's Vacation

Jeff got to come home on leave for two weeks and it was so good to see him. I was a little worried how Bradley was going to do, Because he is such a momma's boy that i thought that he would freak out cause there is this man wanting to hold him. He did so well all it took Jeff saying " Come here buddy" and Bradley went right to him, and didn't want to let go. I was so relief that he knew who daddy was. Thank heavens for Skype because i dont think that he would of done so well with things.
Coming out of the gate
Michael seen Daddy and took off running he was so excited that daddy could take a "Vacation and come home to stay at our house, and that he didn't have to stay at work!" Lol I love that things that come out of that little mind of his.
Bradley and Michael latched on and didn't want to let go!!
This is my Daddy Leave me alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment