Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Monday, July 23, 2012

Camron Matthew

Introducing 
Camron Matthew Hathcock
July 12, 2012
7 lbs. 7 oz. 
20in.
2:06 am
A few min old.

First time meeting mommy.

Meeting Grandma Becky






Cuddling with mom.


Sleeping with dad. 
Camron i'm glad that you got daddy to go to sleep, You must have known that he drove 4hrs. should have been 5 to 5 1/2 hrs.  to get there to see you enter the world. I'm just glad he made it safe.

There's some eye balls.


Seeing Baby Camron  for the first time.


Michael Loves holding him.

Bradley holding him. He kept saying wow, Awesome.


First Family photo.

Had to have a silly one.

we're thinking........


I just want to say a Big Thank You to my Mom for taking me down to the hospital and being there for my epidural and waiting with me while we waited for Jeff to get there and for taking care of my boys all day. Also  to my sister Katie for watching the boys over night for me.
Camron, We are so glad that you are here with us and mommy is thankful she can breathe again. LOL! We are so thankful that you held out just long enough that your dad could make it to see you born.
 Oh, and to my Handsome hubby I'm glad that you made it safe....I don't want to know how fast you were going but i'm glad you didn't hit anything, and that you made it by the 45 mins. that you did.
I Love My Little Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment