Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Thursday, August 1, 2013

What a year it's been!

Oh what a year it's  been, so many things have happened so ill tell you the highlights and give you some random pictures to let you know how the last year has been. 
So for starters we made a few trips to Elko NV. And decided that the drive was very very long and boring so I really started to feel bad that I kept making my husband drive that long boring drive three to four times a month so he could come back to see us, so we decided to bite the bullet and buy a house in Spring Creek NV. It's a big beautiful house. And the best part is that we are a family again. After being apart for the deployment and then him getting a job with Newmont mines, we so needed be together as a family again. I'll have to take some pictures in the morning of my new house. So the new adventure started in November by moving to our new home. I miss my family so so so so much. But I'm glad we decided to be together again. 
Next Michael turned seven and Camron turned a year and everything in between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment