I just wanted to say happy father's day to not only the best dad in the world but to my wonderful husband too. Thank you dad for being there for me even when things got tough, I know that i wasn't the greatest daughter in the world but it was nice to know that when it really counted you were there. Thank you for all the fun times that we have had and the fun trips that you have taken me on.
Thank you to my husband for making me a mother of in my eyes the best two boys ever!! Thank you for 8 years of marriage, the good and the bad and lets face it and the UGLY too, LOL! I'm proud to call you mine! Thank you for being such a great dad to our boys, I know that i don't say it enough but you are a wonderful father to them!
I LOVE you both so much!!
Grandbaby #2 is here
10 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment