Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

updates!!

Well it's been awhile since i updated my blog so i thought that i should update!
At the first of the month Jeff had to leave to go to drill/training that was going to be in Boise, he got to come down in the middle of it so that he could go to the Yellow Ribbon Event in Pocatello. It was nice to see him in the middle of him being gone even though it was only for one day and we had to be in meetings all day. The Yellow Ribbon Event was very informative and I found out a lot of things that i didn't know before. We both got our wills done while we where there, and i tell ya it is hard to think of what you want for your family when your gone. It's hard figure out who you would leave your kids to. I'm just glad that we agreed on who we would leave our kids to. We left Michael with my parents for the day so that we knew that we could go and get what we needed out of the event. So a Big Thank you to them for keeping Michael for us! We also got some Army dolls for the Boys that had a picture of Jeff in them so that the boys would always have daddy with them even though he not home, We call them our Daddy dolls. Yes I even got one for me!LOL!
The next day was my Birthday and so I stayed one more night at my parents house and went to church with my mom and dad, It was nice to have the help at church with the boys!! After we got home from church we were hanging out in there living room and BRADLEY STARTED TO CRAWL! I told him that if he wanted a piece of licorice that he had to come and get it, so he came and got it. He just kept getting quicker and quicker as i moved around the living room. Talk about the best Birthday present in the world.
On the 10th Michael turned 4! That's right my handsome little man turned 4! He is just getting so big. We had some of his friends here in Weston come and play and decorate cupcakes, We had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am the creator of your "daddy dolls" and I just wanted to say hi and I am so happy they are helping your beautiful boys. I have two boys also. OPERATION GIVE A HUG is the wonderful charity that donated the dolls to you. If you could please email me pictures of the boys with their daddy dolls to put on our fan club site that would help so many others! My email is astorch@huggstogo.com. My name is Audrey Storch and our site is www.huggeemissyou.com. Thank you again for serving our country!!

    ReplyDelete