Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well today has kind of been a depressing day. Jeff left last night to go to drill, he's going to be in Boise for a couple of weeks and so i know that i am just being prepared for when he goes over seas in September. All day i have just thought to myself.... This is what it's going to be like when Jeff goes ...I can't just pick up the phone and call him when i want to....or have the help with the boys at night. Man I know that i just need to put my faith in the lord, but it's so hard when you go and put your son in bed at night and he asks you..." why can't daddy stay with us at our house tonight?"... What do you say to that...? All i can tell him is that "daddy has to stay at army tonight sorry sweetheart!" He is at the age where he doesn't really know why daddy goes to army but he know that daddy sometimes stays the night at army, and can't stay with him at his house.

Anyway's i'll stop complaining I know that my husband is serving our country and i'm glad that he is willing to go and protects us because i know that i couldn't. I love him so much, and miss him too! Thank you honey for all you do!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I don't think it gets any easier, my sister in law and sister hate it when there my brother and brother in law go. My brother is gone right now and they usually just talk through facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I'm so sorry. Don't stop complaining, I couldn't. That's got to be one of the hardest things to go thru. You're a very strong woman :)

    ReplyDelete