Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day #2

Day #2
A Picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.


 There have been so many people that i've been close to and i just can't choose one so here are just a few.

My wonderful friend Carolyn but at this moment i can't find her picture so when i do find it i'll add it.




My wonderful husband, we've been really close in heart and mind for the last couple of years.
My parents! They have known me since the day i was born and we have been threw a lot  but i think it's just made us closer.


We have been the closest since we started having kids. I don't think we have gone longer than a  couple of day's
without talking to each other for at least a hour. She is my best friend, well besides my hubby!
                                                          ~ I Love you all ~

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of you and Jeff at the Temple! You guys look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute! Since my 18 year old sister has been pregnant we are closer now that we have EVER been! I love it!

    ReplyDelete