A picture of your favorite Memory.
I have lots of favorite memories. I have memories from when when dad would take us camping up at Island Park, I caught my first fish there. Well lets just say the fish fit in the palm of my hand, in fact i didn't know that i had caught it until i seen the line hit the water funny. I reeled it in and i was so excited that i caught a fish that i didn't care that it wasn't big enough for eating ( I'm so not a fish or seafood eating person).
I also have memories of harrowing the field and Getting to ride in the back of the truck so we could make sure that the tires didn't fall off of the harrow.
I remember picking up rocks in the field and when we were done we went to the store and my dad let us pick a treat and get a slush puppy for all our hard work.
I have memories of being a Cheerleader and going to all the games, and doing half times.
I have my wedding and the birth of my handsome little boys, and the memories of what they do and how some days i think they are going to be the death of me. But i still love them!
The memory that takes the cake and is my all time favorite memory is when we went as a family to the temple to be sealed for TIME and ALL ETERNITY!! I still remember the look on Bradley's face when we were being sealed. He had the BIGGEST Smile and he looked up at the guy that was doing the ceremony and you could tell that he just wanted to talk his ear off and tell he how long he had waited for that day, but yet at the same time he was as quite as ever because i think he knew it was not a place to be loud. All of my sibling were there. We were the last of my siblings to make it to the temple, but i think that it was well worth the wait.
| The BEST Memory ever!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment