I have a friend that is doing this Picture Challenge and I thought it would be fun to try it too!
Day #1
A picture of you and 15 facts about me.....
#1- My name is TeAna Hathcock (Sorensen)
#2- I have 2 wonderful boys that i love with all my heart!
#3- I've been married for almost 9 yrs. WOW that went fast!
#4- It took my husband and i 7 1/2 yrs. to make it to the Temple and to be sealed for time and all eternity!
#5-My Little Sister Selena I my Best Friend.
#6-I've lived in Weston since 2004.
#7- I was born and raised in Downey Id..
#8-I'm very thankful for my husband, Kids and Family that support me.
#9- My shoe size is 7 1/2.
#10-I'm going to be 28 this year.
Man it's hard to think of so many facts about myself
#11- I LOVE MT. DEW!! It is my drug of choice on days that you just need a pick me up!
#12-I'm the secretary in the primary in my ward, and it's like the best job that I've had besides being the Liberian.
#13- I am the Middle child. ( I mean the middle child as in it went Brother, sister, Me, Sister, Brother. Kinda funny.......!)
#14- My Favorite food is Hamburgers and dutch oven potatoes.
#15- and last but not least I'm proud to say I'm a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Later Day Saints!
Grandbaby #2 is here
10 months ago


Yay! I think this will be fun!
ReplyDeletecan I do it too? :) fun post, thanks for sharing! How many days do we do it?
ReplyDelete