Family Pic 2013

Family Pic 2013

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day #4

 Day #4- A picture of your favorite Night!


  I thought a while on this one. I thought i could do my Wedding or maybe even my Temple day, But those happened during the day so i have to rule them out of being my favorite night. The more i thought about my life the best thing that has ever happened to me was........ MICHAEL! Before i got pregnant with him i was in my what i call my partying stage and then i found out that i was expecting. The lord wanted me to change my ways and man it was a wake up call. I thank him every day that i have him and Bradley, they keep me on the path i need to be on.
I went in at 1am on the 10th of June and at 7:46pm i had my 7 lb 4 oz.  20 in.  Baby Boy! 
He has been one of my favorite nights!
 This was the happiest night of my life, because he made me a MOM!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey- can you email me the 30 day picture challenge list. It is blurry when we try to print it out. Thanks

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a baby sure changes us! Thomas is the reason I started going to church. I grew up never going to church and never knew much about our lord. I am happy every single day for the life Thomas has given us!!! He has changed our lives!!

    ReplyDelete